The Biofabrik Group develops and markets technologies for sustainable management of energy, nutrition and waste problems. We want to reduce the destructive mining of fossil raw materials and develop profitable business models in the process.
Waste and energy pose huge challenges for mankind. WASTX Plastic solves both problems simultaneously. The white refinery dissolves the chemical compounds in the plastic waste and returns it to its original form fully automatically. In addition, the WASTX Oil cleans industrial oil waste. It makes no difference whether the fuel is contaminated or in a mixture.
For the distribution of our WASTX Plastic and WASTX Oil systems we are looking for sales engineers (m/f) on a commission basis who are enthusiastic about our mission.
- Independent and systematic acquisition of new customers
- technical and commercial advice for new customers
- Processing of enquiries, preparation of individual offers, conducting contract negotiations
- Initiation, establishment and expansion of contacts to network partners
- Preparation of requirements analyses and implementation concepts, further development of the service portfolio in close cooperation with the engineering teams
- Project and result reporting
- Observation and analysis of market potential and industry developments
- national and international use
- Completed technical studies or technical training
- Experience in sales of technologies requiring intensive consulting
- Experience in the mineral oil industry is an advantage
- Distinct competence in communication and moderation, presentation skills and enjoyment in customer dialogue
- very good comprehension skills, economic thinking and high problem-solving competence, high degree of negotiating skills, assertiveness
- expressive German and English skills (written and oral) other foreign languages are an advantage
- distinct empathy and fun in working with an interdisciplinary and dynamic team
We look forward to receiving your application in a pdf document by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.