The Biofabrik Group develops and markets technologies for sustainable management of energy, nutrition and waste problems. We want to reduce the destructive mining of fossil raw materials and develop profitable business models in the process.
To strengthen our controlling team, we are looking for an employee (m/f) for the accounts payable department.
- Managing the current account bookkeeping (receivables/payables), including the dunning system in DATEV
- Posting of all current business transactions, including accruals and deferrals
- Creation of statistics and evaluations
- Cooperation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB/group law
- Successfully completed training as an accountant or commercial apprenticeship with at least 3 years of professional experience in accounts payable accounting with DATEV
- Experience in an international environment is an advantage
- very good knowledge in the application of DATEV
- Independent and structured working method
- Empathy and enjoyment in working with an interdisciplinary team
We look forward to receiving your application in a pdf document by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.