Process engineer (m/f/d)
To strengthen our engineering team, we are looking for a process engineer for our WASTX technology.
The Biofabrik Group develops and markets technologies to sustainably address energy, food and waste issues. We aim to reduce destructive fossil fuel extraction while developing profitable business models.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and elaboration of process engineering concepts.
- Quantity and energy balancing as well as specifications
- Process engineering design of apparatus, WT, vessels, pumps, MSR, compressors etc.
- Technical support of the procurement processes for this equipment (inquiry specifications, request for quotation, technical clarification with the suppliers, comparison of offers, etc.)
- Coordination with the other disciplines involved: EMSR, Civil, Construction, etc.
- Independent coordination and control of projects
- Cost calculations
- Participation in commissioning, troubleshooting and optimization of production plants, support of the operator
- Creation and maintenance of technical equipment and plant documentation
- completed studies in process engineering or a similar discipline
- Knowledge of plant-specific software
- AutoCAD Plant PID
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- first relevant professional experience (at least 3-5 years) in the field of planning and project management of systems in the area of plant construction of the chemical and petrochemical as well as the mineral oil industry is advantageous
- experience in commercial project management (min. 3-5 years)
- very good knowledge of English, further language skills advantageous
- independent and structured way of working
- Empathy and enjoyment of working with an interdisciplinary team
- Willingness to travel worldwide