Share on social media
We, the Biofabrik Group, have developed revolutionary technologies to solve critical environmental problems in a sustainable way. Our main goal is to create a world where waste is not just dumped into the oceans, but provides energy for people all over the world – and we want to achieve this goal with your help!
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Sales Operation Coordinator Intern (All Genders) who’s passionate about Green-tech, and Team Management and wants to help our inspiring team to bring our solutions to the world.
We are a dedicated team in one of the most exciting start-ups in Germany, with flat hierarchies and a family-like working atmosphere. For our sales department in Palma de Mallorca we are looking for an intern who wants to show what he/she is made of and is motivated to save the world with us!
Work Location: Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
Type of employment: Mandatory Internship – Full time (min. 6 months)
You will take on these multifaceted tasks:
HR Management for the Sales Team:
– On & Off Boarding for new interns
– Recruitment, selection, and hiring of new team members
– Administrative HR processes
Project planning for team-building events
– Administrative tasks for the Palma office
– Management of an office budget
– Assumption of responsibility for office processes
Assisting with the Sales Enablement:
– Assisting with the creation of a workshop concept
– Planning and organizing the team’s internal Workshops
– Working on the Personal Development Strategy
– Assist Marketing and Sales department with administrative tasks
What we expect from you:
– Independent and structured way of working – with us you get your own responsibility from day one!
– Organizational talent, high motivation, and initiative
– Good communication skills, openness, and flexibility
– Willingness to take responsibility, identify problems and solve them independently
– A creative mind with a go-to attitude
– Curiosity and Interest in AI-tools
– Being able to work 36 hours per week
What we bring to the table:
– You’re a graduating university student of Business management/administration, International Business, Business, and languages, or similar and have to complete a mandatory internship
– German and English proficiency. Other languages are a plus (especially Spanish).
– Highly collaborative, yet able to function well independently
– Creative problem solver and natural entrepreneur; comfortable with risk-taking and ambiguity
– Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision-makers.
Why you’ll love this job:
🤝 Work in a motivated international team where you get your own responsibility
🚀 Discover a challenging and varied job in a future-oriented and forward-thinking startup
🌟 Biofabrik believes in a company culture that focuses on personal development and training, so you can make the most of your talent
🏝 Work in Mallorca – one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean, where the sun is always shining and the food is delicious!
📈 Start with a 6-month or longer internship contract with the option of a subsequent permanent position
💸 Financial compensation
At Biofabrik, we do not believe in the only “right” solution. We are convinced that we can only learn and grow as people and professionals through diversity – regardless of ethnic and social background, worldview, sexual identity, age, or disability. That’s why we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the job requirements. With the right mindset, you can grow into any position!
We look forward to receiving your application in a PDF document (max. 5 MB) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!