The Biofabrik Group develops and markets technologies to sustainably address energy, food and waste issues. We aim to reduce destructive fossil fuel extraction while developing profitable business models.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and elaboration of process engineering concepts.
- Quantity and energy balancing as well as specifications
- Process engineering design of apparatus, WT, vessels, pumps, MSR, compressors etc.
- Technical support of the procurement processes for this equipment (inquiry specifications, request for quotation, technical clarification with the suppliers, comparison of offers, etc.)
- Coordination with the other disciplines involved: EMSR, Civil, Construction, etc.
- Independent coordination and control of projects
- Cost calculations
- Participation in commissioning, troubleshooting and optimization of production plants, support of the operator
- Creation and maintenance of technical equipment and plant documentation
- Completed studies in process engineering or a similar discipline
- Knowledge of plant-specific software
- AutoCAD Plant PID
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- First relevant professional experience (at least 3-5 years) in the field of planning and project management of systems in the area of plant construction of the chemical and petrochemical as well as the mineral oil industry is advantageous
- Experience in commercial project management (min. 3-5 years)
- Very good knowledge of English, further language skills advantageous
- Independent and structured way of working
- Empathy and enjoyment of working with an interdisciplinary team
- Willingness to travel worldwide