We, the Biofabrik Group, developed revolutionary technologies to solve critical environmental problems in a sustainable way. Our main goal is to create a world in which waste is not simply dumped into the oceans, but provides energy for people all over the world – and we want to achieve this goal with your help!
We are a young team in one of the most exciting start-ups in Germany, with flat hierarchies and a familiar working atmosphere. We are looking for interns (m/f/d) for our sales department in Palma de Mallorca that want to show what they are capable of and are motivated to save the world with us!
In this role, your mission is:
- Finding potential clients and guiding them through the Sales Process
- Taking a leading part in the search for potential distributors
- Research and analyse the data and identification of relevant companies in various target markets
- Working with a CRM System to increase the Leads and improve the Sales Process
- Support our existing clients
What we require from you:
- Independent and structured way of working – in our company you will get your own responsibilities from day one!
- Open-minded and motivated to make a change with your team – we are team players and support each other!
- High communication skills, openness and flexibility – as you will have contacts with clients everyday you should feel comfortable talking on phone and video call
- Secure handling of G-Suite
- Secure in English; other languages are an advantage, but not a must have
This is why you’ll love this job:
- Work in a motivated and young team where you get your own responsibilities
- Through our training with long year employees and hands-on experience, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss
- Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis
- A challenging and varied Job in a future orientated Start-Up
- We believe in a company culture that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent – as a plus we teach you how to sell like the Wolf of Wall Street
- Working on Mallorca, one of the prettiest Islands in the mediterraen sea, where the sun always shines and the food is delicious.
What else do you need to know?
- This is an internship position based on Mallorca
- You will start on a 5-month or longer internship contract;
- For this position, we do not sponsor working visas;
- You must be available to work 36 hours a week;
- Internship compensation of 450 € / month + success-based revenue sharing
We are looking forward to receiving your application in a PDF document (max. 5 MB) by e-mail to email@example.com!